Welcome to My Casa Caoba!
We run a small vacation rental here in Todos Santos. We also run an organic farm, and Carlos builds and remodels houses.
I started this website to promote our vacation rental. But then I found that I really like writing about my kids, because they’re totally overwhelming, and writing helps me get my head straight.
Here’s some posts about parenting and homeschooling:
- Child-led learning let’s kid’s learn what they want to learn
- Considering homeschooling my preschoolers
- How to Make a Yes-Space and teach independent play
- How to make more time by slowing down
- Should I hire a maid?
- Am I addicted to my smart phone?
Here’s some posts about life in Todos Santos, Baja:
- That time we saw hundreds of manta rays at the beach down the road
- That time Carlos ran away from home (as a kid) and birthday parties in Baja
- Where to find the best chilaquiles in Todos Santos
- Making tamales with my mother-in-law
Here’s some posts about farming:
- How to build a grow tunnel
- How to make cheese
- How to set up drip irrigation
- How to repair leaks in drip tape
Thanks for stopping by! If you’re planning a trip to Todos Santos or Baja, be sure to check us out!